J. Marcio da Cruz
Senior Advisor, Food Processing and Safety
Seattle, United States and Brazil
- da Cruz is a self-starter professional with over twenty-five years’ experience leading multiple large-scale process technology initiatives which focus on product differentiation in food manufacturing.
- da Cruz is an experienced process engineer, co-pack manager, product developer and food safety auditor. Proven experience coordinating contract manufacturers nationally and abroad.
- da Cruz is an effective innovator, manager and engineer with keen eye for developing new products, processes and applications.
- da Cruz developed breakthrough ideas in food processing. Co-developer of nine patents in coffee and beverage processing.
- da Cruz is master in soluble & roasted coffee processes and savory applications.
- da Cruz possesses excellent technical skills in high pressure and other pasteurization processes, hot fill, extraction and dehydration processes, frozen fruit and vegetables as well as purees, nutritional bars and chocolate applications.
Robinson U., da Cruz J., US -511.012 R2; US – 8.35.748 B2; US – 8,541,042 B2; US – 8,524.306 B2; US 8,414.953 B2; US 8,414.457 B2; US 8,414.459 B2; US 8,414.458 B2; US 8,043.645 B2.
Advisory Board Member, University of Washington Mechanical Engineering Bothell.
- D. Agricultural Engineering Technology. Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI.
- Master of Science, Engineering. University of California, Davis, CA.
- Bachelor of Science, Agronomy and Ag. Engineering. Federal University of Viçosa, MG, Brazil.